Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Welcome from the Whisk

Welcome to our little paradise. Jen and I have created a safe creative space for us all to enjoy! One that will soon be full of little nothings that make us smile and heart felt emotions expressed in our own myriad of ways.  Just like Jen I have wanted to have a blog for a while but it always seemed like a daunting task, a good intention that would eventually fall by the wayside. But then Jen and I devised a magical plan bringing it all together; our art, our love, our constant desire for breakfast and/or dessert, our emotions, our ideas, the things that make us laugh and the things that get us through our day. But most of all to me, this is the perfect way to bridge this 3,000 mile gap we've created between us. 

So thus starts the magnificent adventure of the whisk (me) and the pencil (jenni)! 
*although we will share utensils.

xo
Sadie (The Whisk) 

No comments:

Post a Comment